We’d like to take a moment to introduce you to the OcpSoft Support Forums
These forums will serve as an alternative to the existing User’s Group mailing lists
, and SocialPM
Take a few moments to register for a forum account; start asking questions!
OcpSoft PrettyTime is an open-source time-formatting library for creating human-readable timestamps like, “in 3 minutes,” or “moments ago.” — intuitive, easy, extendable. Visit the home page to download and learn more about using PrettyTime
. New features in this release: Thread Safety, Java 1.5 compatibility, extra languages.
PrettyFaces – SEO, Dynamic Parameters, Bookmarks, and Navigation for JSF / JSF2 version 2.0.3 offers a BIG new feature for URL validation, while 1.2.6 is a maintenance release, primarily adding the <p:link anchor=”…”> attribute – it does not include the new validation features.
Coinciding with the JSF2.0 release, OcpSoft will be updating PF1.2.x for maintenance only, however, community participation is still welcome on all versions of the project.
PrettyTime 1.0.4 – Elapsed Timestamp Formatting for Java
now supports additional Locales:
- English – DEFAULT
- French – FR
- German – DE
- Chinese – ZH_CN
- Portugese – PT
If you have a resource bundle for another locale, or would like to create one, please email it to: email@example.com
A new version of PrettyFaces for JSF1.1 (historical support) is now available for download. This version is feature-complete, but we are looking for feedback on compatibility and functionality that may be broken with various implementations, so please post comments!
New versions of PrettyFaces for JSF1.2 and JSF2.0 are now available for download:
Minor Release: 20090415
- Added optional <action onPostback=”false”> boolean flag to prevent action methods from being called on form postback. Defaults to true;
- Added optional <query-param decode=”false”> to prevent java.net.URLDecode.decode() from being called on a specific managed query-parameter. Defaults to true;
- Added unit tests for several critical classes.
- Minor to moderate refactoring of PrettyFilter/PrettyContext
Minor Release: 20090331
- Servlet forwards are working
Minor Release: 20090319
- Managed query-params now accept multiple parameters of the same name: E.g.: String names — would accept a list of parameters (with the same name) from the request
- Enhanced configuration loading — PrettyFaces now looks for /META-INF/pretty-config.xml by default, in addition to accepting a comma-separated list of user config-files in the web.xml init param: com.ocpsoft.pretty.CONFIG_FILES — submitted by Aleksei Valikov
- JSP support for standard attributes on the pretty:link tag has been fixed. The pretty link will now accept style=’mystyle’ and other attributes — from Derek Hollis at OcpSoft