Announcing – PrettyFaces 2.0.4: URL Rewriting for JSF 2.0
Add PrettyFaces to an existing JSF2 application less than 5 minutes:
- Non-invasive! – never change your application internals, simply lay PrettyFaces on to an existing application.
- Zero configuration* in a Servlet 3.0 environment – PrettyFaces core classes are automatically registered with the servlet container and JavaServer Faces. (No need to modify web.xml!)
- Rapid development via automatic configuration reloading (when java.faces.PROJECT_STAGE = Development)
- Custom Inbound/outbound URL rewriting rules – with built in support for canonicalization such as appending or removing trailing slashes, lowercasing, custom rewrites, and more.
- Enhanced SEO and Rewriting support – including the ability to choose 301, 302, or internal redirects.
- Outbound URL mapping rewriting – removes the need for <pretty:link> now <h:link> can be used to generate pretty, SEO-friendly URLs.
- Named pattern / path-parameters – for integration with JSF2
and non-JSF applications – not all applications support EL, but they all understand ServletRequest.getParameter(…)
<dependency> <groupId>com.ocpsoft</groupId> <artifactId>ocpsoft-pretty-faces</artifactId> <version>2.0.4</version> </dependency>
Why not try PrettyFaces now?.
Posted in Releases