GlassFish v3 is done – with a sweet touch.
So, GlassFish v3 is out the door, and I just got a nice little note from the dev-tracker on Java.net. This is only a fraction of the issues I’ve filed, but the rest are on the JSF-SPEC tracker, so they wouldn’t show up here. Still, nice touch!Now that’s a nice touch – if only the issue numbers were links, which I added for your benefit 🙂 But hey, cost benefit analysis says they did a great job. Thank you, GlassFish Team!
Dear lincolnbaxter, We’ve just released GlassFish v3 final, a full Java EE 6 open source application server which includes JSF/Mojarra 2.0.2. We’d like to thank you for your contribution with the following JavaServer Faces bug report(s) which were fixed and integrated in this release :
-  – Cannot Unit Test Classes extending UIComponentBase
-  – UINamingContainer not Serializable
-  – Ajax updates cause SelectOneMenus in re-rendered areas to lose all values
-  – BeanValidator cannot resolve composite component values- validation never occurs
-  – f:viewParam tag is missing name attribute in PDL docs
Posted in OpenSource