GlassFish v3 is done – with a sweet touch.
-  – Cannot Unit Test Classes extending UIComponentBase
-  – UINamingContainer not Serializable
-  – Ajax updates cause SelectOneMenus in re-rendered areas to lose all values
-  – BeanValidator cannot resolve composite component values- validation never occurs
-  – f:viewParam tag is missing name attribute in PDL docs
About the author:
Lincoln Baxter, III is the Chief Editor of Red Hat Developers, and has worked extensively on JBoss open-source projects; most notably as creator & project lead of JBoss Forge, author of Errai UI, and Project Lead of JBoss Windup. This content represents his personal opinions, not those of his employer.
He is a founder of OCPsoft, the author of PrettyFaces and Rewrite, the leading URL-rewriting extensions for Servlet, Java EE, and Java web frameworks; he is also the author of PrettyTime, social-style date and timestamp formatting for Java. When he is not swimming, running, or playing competitive Magic: The Gathering, Lincoln is focused on promoting open-source software and making technology more accessible for everyone.
Posted in OpenSource