Logo-Contest: PrettyFaces needs a “face” for the future
|Welcome graphic artists! The [[PrettyFaces]] project needs a logo, and to facilitate this, we’re hosting a logo contest! Prizes: We know that your time is valuable, but because this is a completely open-source and unfunded project, we can’t offer a cash reward; however, will receive a T-shirt with your logo on it, a blog entry announcing you as the winner, a prominent spot (with link) on our [[Contributors / Get Involved|contributors]] page, a spot (with link) on the home-page as a FAQ entry, and the satisfaction of knowing that you helped an open-source project!|
Rules and encouragement:
- High-resolution, transparent-background, SVG or PNG (preferred, at least 1500×1500 px, for T-shirts)
- Should look professional and honor the project namesake.
- Cute eyelashes, and the use of cute animals or figures are both highly encouraged but not required.
- The logo should be cute, friendly, and crisp.
- The use of semi-3D perspective is encouraged, Show us something “Pretty!”
- Logos should include a round or square-ish component (such as the “question-cube” above, so that it can be iconified,) words optional but encouraged.
Submissions and voting:Send your entries by via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include:
- your name
- the entry (as a SVG/PNG attachment) – submit as many as you please
- your website or company (if you wish to be referenced should your entry be the winner)
Fine printBy submitting an entry: if you win the contest, you grant us permission to use, redistribute, or modify your image in any way! We have to be able to use it, or what’s the point of giving you a T-Shirt? 🙂
Posted in PrettyFaces