Reply To: No registered org.ocpsoft.rewrite.el.spi.ExpressionLanguageProvider could handle

Splash Forums Rewrite Users No registered org.ocpsoft.rewrite.el.spi.ExpressionLanguageProvider could handle Reply To: No registered org.ocpsoft.rewrite.el.spi.ExpressionLanguageProvider could handle

#24677

antonu17
Participant

I’m using intellij idea dbugger. I just set breakpoint in getName() and setName() of TestBean class. Setter is invoking and sets name string, but when getter is invoking – name contains null, and address of TestBean instance in debuuger is different from address of when it was in setter.

ps.
i’ve made a another one test with debbuger while writing this reply, and now it working as axpected. the same TestBean instance in both getter and setter invokings. i don’t know why is wasn;t so before. anyway, question is closed, sorry for bothering you.