[solved] another prettyfaces – icefaces issue

Splash Forums PrettyFaces Users [solved] another prettyfaces – icefaces issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lincoln Baxter III 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #17771

    djan
    Participant

    Hi,

    we have another problem, when integrating prettyfaces into our icefaces project. we use action based navigation from one page to another, it means action listener methods return keys like ‘pretty:gothere’. but after moving to some (not all) pages javascript icefaces libraries seem to loaded(?) incorrectly and javascript based functionality (e.g. autocomplete field) is not available anymore. i can see error messages in firebug javascript console, which didn’t occur before (null references).

    I tried ordering mentioned here: http://ocpsoft.com/support/topic/icefaces-prettyfaces-and-order-of-url-mapping-injections, but there was no difference, if the prettyfaces jar was first or last one.

    I really don’t know what else to try. Maybe one more thing. I noticed, when rendering these problematic pages, the browser’s progress indicator is running few seconds after, these pages are rendered. this also didn’t happen before prettyfaces integration.

    we use jsf 1.2, icefaces 1.8.2, latest prettyfaces 3.0.2 snapshot (23.8.) and glassfish 2.1.1. configuration in web.xml is done exactly like the prettyfaces documentation says. we have some more filters defined in web.xml.

    does anybody have any idea, what might be wrong?

    thanx for any help

    #20104

    djan
    Participant

    i forgot to mention one more thing. when i reload this ‘corrupted’ page by pressing ctrl+r or f5, everything works fine.

    #20105

    djan
    Participant

    it works now.

    the reason was the same like in post mentioned above (http://ocpsoft.com/support/topic/icefaces-prettyfaces-and-order-of-url-mapping-injections). the usage of <ice:selectInputText binding=”#{}” />. the binding to backing bean was the reason, when i removed it and replaced by other logic, everything works.

    #20106

    Awesome! Glad to know you got it working :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.